Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Custom Creations

Hello All!

Today I thought I would share some custom creations I have done for some very special occasions.

This is a custom card I created for a Harry Potter themed wedding. This card is one of my favourites, and showcases some custom artwork by Last Matt Standing.


This card was a specially designed graduation card for a friend's son who was graduating from a technical program. My friend provided the verse, and I designed something "manly" around it :)


Some birthday cards created to match the unique interests of the birthday boy and girls.


Digital stamp is Game On from Mo's Digital Pencil.



Digital stamp is Wizard and Wizardette by Tiddly Inks Stamps.


Mad Hatter stamp by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.



No comments:

Post a Comment