Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Well, I finally did it! I created a blog. Yay me!

Yep, I finally figured it out. I always considered myself a rather tech savvy kind of girl, but that was until I attempted to create a blog. I think I may have finally figured it out, and it only took me two or so years. :)

Anyway, for my first post I thought I would show off some of my card creations that are now available on Etsy (yes, I managed to create an Etsy store too finally. It was just slightly less painful to figure out, so I guess I'm on a roll).

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge comic book fan and I fell in love with these images from Cute as a Button Stamps Heroes and Villains collection.


 
Harley Quinn 

Catwoman

Poison Ivy

Wonder Woman

Batgirl

Well, that was a lot of work. I'm exhausted. I'll post more tomorrow. I must pace myself.

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment